Honey Glazed Green Beans are the perfect side dish to almost any dinner!
They pair delightfully with simple grilled fish, chicken or pork chops. These slightly sweet tender green beans with little charred bits compliment an Asian flavored meal or down home American favorites like fried chicken or roast turkey.
They balance out a spicy main dish and add a little sweet surprise your family will love.
A super simple side dish that can be whipped up in minutes, try these Honey Glazed Green Beans and make your week night dinner a special one!
- 1 lb. fresh plump green beans, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- ¼ cup honey
- Put a heavy bottomed pan over medium heat.
- Melt the butter.
- Add the green beans, pepper and salt. Allow to char, tossing every minute or so.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, add honey and toss to coat for 1 more minute.